Earth Hour-Saturday 31 March 2007, 7.30pm-8.30pm

Wandering Through a Different Mind

"But slow little girl, what's your rush? You're missing all the flowers...the sun won't set for hours...take your time...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Kiss me please don't hurt me...




Sensuality

Very underused term in our world. Entirely supplanted by the ubiquitous 'sexuality' which is NOT a synonym.
Here's my thing;
I am tired tired tired of trying to live up to the ectomorph standard. I am sick sick sick of the fact that of all the genetic/racial/familial body structures in the world, only ONE has been chosen as the 'ideal' for all women to attain. How dull would life be if there were only one song-bird in the forest? If there were only roses in the meadow? If the only drink were champagne?

I am tired of trying to explain to men that 'fish' analogies are not funny, and that 'Whoa! she's a double A penetration!' does not turn me on. I am tired of trying to explain that I need to sleep without a snoring man, that morning sex inevitably involves halitosis and is nasty, and that I am TIRED during my period and don't want to 'fool around' (see: 'Give blow-job-because-you-owe-me-for-making-your-vagina-off-limits'). Men of the world, you must must MUST start to listen. My liking for things pure and beautiful is not to be 'tolerated', my need for space, peace and calm is not 'quirky'. Listen before your progeny gets flushed. End of story.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen before your progeny gets flushed? Gross.

Pic 1 is from Last Of The Mohicans right? What about pic 2?

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Cath said...

I know it was gross,-sorry 'bout that,-'fire with fire' and all that... if society insists on treating women as mindless breeding machines then that is the surest way to fight back effectively.
1st pic was actually from 'Wuthering Heights' with Ralph Fiennes and Juliette Binoche and 2ns Pic was from 'Google image search...' (oops).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home